Spring Equinox Ritual + Mantras
Happy SPRING and first day of Aries season! It’s once again that time of year where the murky waters of Pisces are evaporating, and we’re charging into the battlefield of life once more.
While we observe nature’s brilliant metamorphosis around us...we’re also undergoing transformation as individuals. Aspects that no longer serve our life’s evolution will die away, making room for new opportunities that align with our highest paths.
What is it that you REALLY want right now? The time is ripe for grabbing hold of whatever it is you truly desire. You can have anything, but it will require strength and bravery. If the Spring Equinox were a Tarot card…it would be The Emperor after all!
We obviously love a good ritual around here and especially at the astrological new year, ritual work can be a supportive intention-setting practice for the months ahead.
This time of year is all about beginnings, but not necessarily about finishing anything that we start! That made us decide that a short and simple ritual might be most appropriate right now.
SPRING EQUINOX RITUALS
Take your pick...remember you're the boss!
1. Listen to your favorite inspirational leader on a podcast or TED Talk. Never doubt the power of language! This is a great ritual for when you’re wanting to harness your growth potential…but need to multitask. It’s also a nice reminder that while you have a LOT to say right now, listening is equally important.
2. Do some jumping jacks- right now! Seriously, it might feel a little silly, but even just a minute of movement honors the quickness of the Spring Equinox, and will get your energy pumping.
3. Gaze into a candle. Aries is of course the first fire sign so it’s special to ritualize its heat. Candle gazing can improve your focus- an important skill for successful people!
4. Punch a pillow, and scream into it as loud as you’d like. This is a moment of physicality and getting in touch with your body. Release is a powerful part of manifesting, after all…and tempers can run high during this season.
5. Incorporate the color RED! While you might think “Spring Equinox” would be green, we’ll save that for Taurus season. We have to start at the very beginning, and that’s the root chakra. Keeping red crystals (like carnelian) close will help ground you, and wearing red, even in small accents like a bold lip or nail polish, will emblazon all your exciting pursuits.
A few of our favorite shop items for Spring Equinox ritual work...
MANTRAS FOR SPRING