CRY BABY INTENTION SETTING CANDLE
- Focus your intent with this candle to heal and metabolise negativity
- Scented with 100% essential oils; hand blended to amplify the intention of the candle
- Sweet orange turns on the positivity and helps you to vibe high, Nerolina encourages calm and peaceful feelings
- Made with 100% vegan soy + coconut wax
- Digitally printed and hand poured in Australia
- 450gm/15oz. Approx 120hrs burn time
- This candle is a limited edition collab candle with Innerpunk
Innerpunk and Girl Grease created a candle to help you metabolise your tears and mop up the spilt milk of disappointment! This candle references our favourite honorary uncle John’s film, CRYBABY (1990).
Allison drinks her tears of disappointment and works through those feelings quick smart – and this candle is here to do the same for you. Grief happens and it has to be metabolised. Think of it as eating the bad feelings so you can process them to move on. Busted dreams? This candle is for you.
Background; in 2019 I met Jules in Seattle at Virago where we held a little event for the Sagittarius new moon – she tattooed people with some of my drawings and I held court. Ha.
We were keen to collab, and finally it’s here. It’s been a journey; we’ve seen a pandemic, Jules went through a break-up (and used the GG Diminishing candle to cut the cord and came out the other side, but it’s never as you expect. Read more about that in our interview here.
Acknowledgement of disappointment is the first step to moving on. Acceptance is akin to opening a door to something better. The best part of letting go is being curious to see how things work out – sometimes not as planned, but for the best.